Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates

Wow, I can't believe it's been weeks since I updated Keisha's blog. I've been really busy with work and with me and the kids being sick one after the other, I just had a lot of things on my hands.

Well, where do I start? For one, we already got Keisha's report card for the entire school year. Her grades are all excellent, and I'm really proud of her. I also went to Keisha's Recognition Day wherein she received 2 awards, one for Most Diligent and the other one for Most Generous. I'm glad that her efforts in school were recognized in the form of these special awards.

I took some pictures of the event, but there's no picture with us on stage, since there was no one there to take it! But it's OK, I'm sure it's an event that Keisha's going to remember for a while.

No comments: