Monday, June 15, 2009

Off to School!

Today's another Monday, and it's my first day off. Some of my office mates wonder why I would prefer a weekday off instead of weekends off. Mondays and Tuesdays are those days which makes me not regret why.

Why? You might be wondering as well. It's because Keisha has school on these days, and I can take her to school. I get the chance to have little chit chat sessions with other parents and with her teacher. I get to see her artwork hung on their classroom walls, and of course I can bathe her, dress her for school, fix her hair, and all those stuff. I guess having Mondays and Tuesdays off makes me feel like a normal parent.

During my workdays where I leave at 4:30 in the morning and get home around 3:30pm or so, she's already come and gone from school and there really isn't much I can do. I guess being able to make preparations for her before she goes to school makes me feel like a real parent. What do you guys think?

No comments: