Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little Accident

Early today around 3am when I woke Henry up so he could go to work, he told me about a little accident that involved our two daughters, Keisha and Nicole. One of Nicole's eyes is sort of swollen, which is because of a mini - brawl that she and her sister had. Nicole was holding one of Keisha's pencils and Keisha snatched it from her, causing the pencil to graze Nicole's eye.

Knowing Henry, he probably had a fit seeing the kids like that. My mom in law told me the story again after I got home from work, and I told Keisha how bad her attitude was. She has this habit of leaving her things cluttered but when her sister picks up one of them, she snatches them away and starts playing with them.

I am hoping and praying that Keisha outgrows this attitude of hers.

No comments: