Saturday, September 22, 2007

Busy at Work

Really sorry we haven't been able to update this blog as much as we'd like to. For starters, I'm busy at work and Leslie's busy with the kids, my mom's pretty much busy with a little bit of everything.

Even though I'm at work, I love going to home. I love the way Keisha's eyes lights up whenever she sees I'm home, and especially if I have a little something for her, like her favorite chocolate bar. I think it was yesterday when I gave her a big baby doll that laughed whenever she moved it. She was really happy at first, then later on got annoyed when the laughing wouldn't stop. She managed to figure out on her own that all she needs to do is to stop moving the doll. After she did, she left the doll on top of her clothes cabinet and hasn't moved it since. She also gave strict instructions to not move the doll unless she told us to.

No comments: