Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Template

Leslie's changed the template of this blog to Spongebob Squarepants. I think I know why she changed it - because Spongebob Squarepants is Keisha's favorite cartoon.

When she comes home from school, she is right on time for the afternoon edition of Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon. We let her watch, since she just came home from school and she does need rest. And then after the show, we review her assignments and teach her lessons for tomorrow's classes. The following morning when she wakes up, we review her again after breakfast and it's usually Leslie that takes her to school after she comes home from work.

I know Leslie took several pictures of Keisha's first day at school and her wearing her uniform for the first time. I'll try to post them when I find the USB cord of our digicam. I think this template is nice, and at least the ads are kept to a minimum. When we showed it to Keisha, she liked it as well. What do you think?

No comments: