Monday, October 27, 2008

SRM's 24th Foundation Day

Today is the celebration of the 24th Foundation Day of Sto. Rosario Montessori, Keisha's school. Keisha and I went together as her dad was at work, her grandmother was suffering from back pains, aside from the fact that she has to take care of Nicole.

Keisha and her classmates danced to Anak ng Pasig and Sayaw Darling. I guess the fact that Keisha is so confident just makes me cry because I am so proud of her. I remember when she had her first contest, I was crying my eyes out. Today, I got teary-eyed again watching her on stage. Here are some pictures of Keisha getting ready for her production number.





I'll post other pictures tomorrow as I have to sleep since I'm doing RDOT tonight. And I also need to cook dinner now, as Henry may be home anytime soon.

No comments: