Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Days Before Keisha's 5th Birthday

Keisha's turning 5 in just 10 days from now. Another thing I'm happy about is the fact that her second quarterly exams are over and she's free to play around this weekend. Too bad she wasn't able to go to her aunt Elena's house this weekend as my mom and my sister are both sick. They didn't want Keisha to be infected with cough and colds so they didn't invite her over this weekend.

Right now Keisha is busy playing a game on her PSP. Since Nicole wanted to see what the game is, she kept snatching the PSP from Keisha and as a result, the kids are at war again. Henry took Nicole outside as she wouldn't stop crying. Keisha's sulking in a corner and won't talk. *Sigh* I don't know what to do with these kids. I guess it's too much to ask from a four year old to extend her patience towards her younger sister.

No comments: