Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bubble Gang

Since it's a Friday, Keisha got to watch her favorite show - Bubble Gang aired every Fridays on GMA 7. For a three year old (she'll technically be four 24 days from now), I am amazed at how she manages to laugh at punchlines and read between the lines of jokes. There was even one time we were watching the show together and she looked at me first before laughing (the joke was green).

I guess I'm still amazed at how children's minds function and develop. I know she's really smart for her age and I'm happy. I don't want to take the credit for her being smart and shrug it off as genes, but sometimes I wonder how she got that smart that fast.

Now if I can focus her energies towards writing and reading, we're off to a good start before she goes to school next school year.


No comments: