Monday, October 1, 2007

Looking for Daddy Part 2

This is Monic, I forgot my Blogger password so I'm using Leslie's instead. Lol.

I wonder when my son will be home exactly. I know he'll be gone 4 days and 3 nights, but I can't give an exact date to Keisha in the fear that I may disappoint her. What's funny about my granddaughter Keisha is that there are times when she seems to have no care at all for her dad, yet while he's gone, she's the person most affected by his absence.

I remember the first time Henry went for an out of town trip and she threw a huge fit right after he left - not while he was still here. It's hard to get her to sleep since she anxiously waits for any sound our front door makes and she rushes to see if it's her dad already.

No matter how hard Leslie and I explain to her the situation, all she understands is that her dad is not home and she wants him home, fast.

No comments: