Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Trip to Ongpin

Well, what can I say? I lost Php1,000 on our trip to Ongpin and still have no idea how, when, and where I lost it. However, one thing I'm glad about is the fact that we were able to buy almost everything Keisha wanted - a ring, a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. We were even able to buy her shoes for her upcoming birthday on the 29th. Second, I was able to get some quality bonding time with my mom in law after all the headaches I gave her.

Keisha's behavior when shopping reminds me of my older sister Elena and my husband Henry. They're both like this - once they've bought what they want, they're often irritable and want to go home immediately. They also rush you when choosing your stuff, and is very impatient while you want to take your time while choosing.

Well well well, all I can say is that even though I lost Php1,000 during our trip to Ongpin, I'm just glad that Keisha is happy. That's all I need, anyway.

No comments: