Thursday, May 22, 2008

Her Grandma's School

Keisha, my mom in law, and Henry just got home from where my mom in law finished high school. She needs her diploma as part of the requirements for the new school she is going to take her Caregiving course from. I'm excited for her that she is going back to school and taking up a course that she will find very useful once she gets to Hawaii. But I'm just worried that she just might not have enough time to squeeze in her school taking care of my kids, going to the gym, and other household chores.

My mom in law's classes are from eight o'clock in the morning up to 3 in the afternoon, if I'm not mistaken. She's already looking forward to starting school in the first week of June. In fact, we're going to her school, which is St. Augustine's School of Nursing this Monday, so we can pay off the rest of her tuition fee.

No comments: