Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I forgot my password and Leslie had this great (although late) idea of using the Forgot Password function in Blogger just recently. It's been months since I last posted, but I'm glad that Leslie has been keeping the blog up-to-date.

Well, what can I say? Almost everything that happened to us are documented here already. From our trip to Ongpin up to Keisha's birthday. I just noticed that there are no entries for Nicole's baptism. But I know why, though.

My son was really busy and sort of out of his mind when Leslie got hospitalized for appendicitis, so he wouldn't have time to blog about it. Leslie had trouble sitting still for days, so she wasn't blogging either. And of course, I was busy with their kids.

I'll just try to remember when exactly did we have Nicole's baptism and I'll get right back at you.

No comments: