Saturday, September 29, 2007

Looking for Daddy

Keisha's been driving me and my mom in law nuts with her constant questions regarding where her dad is and when he'll be home. The first time Henry went on a long trip, Keisha literally threw everything she could find around and cried her lungs out. While her dad was still here, she even asked, "If I behave really well, would you still leave?"

I knew Henry felt bad about leaving us, but he has to do it for the money. The 5k he'll be taking home means a lot to us. I'd like to think and state that when Keisha grows up, she'll understand why her daddy leaves us for work, and eventually not feel sad while he's gone and just look forward to his return.

Funny, I perfectly understand why he leaves for long trips, but I still feel sad.

No comments: