Saturday, September 29, 2007

Accident Prone Keisha

Around noon yesterday, Keisha was doing bunny-hops on the stair steps, and before I could say "Stop" she tumbled down the stairs with her back going first. My mom in law and I almost had a heart attack, luckily the refrigerator was stationed below the staircase; so her back hit the fridge and broke her fall. She fell for almost 4 steps, I think. Everything was a blur. Luckily, she wasn't hurt or anything but it took us almost half an hour to calm her down and stop her from crying.

I'm sure she learned a lesson yesterday. As a parent, I don't want getting my kids hurt but sometimes, it's the only way for them to learn. I'd like them to know that when they stumble, it doesn't matter how high or how hard they fall, but how they get themselves back up.

No comments: