Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Still Sick

My mom in law's still sick...it's been several days already, and I'm honestly beginning to worry. She's always pretty tough against fevers, colds and coughs, but I guess she was hit pretty hard this time. It's a pretty good thing I have Henry to help me around the house, or else I'd probably be nuts right now. It's hard to take care of two kids, plus the computer shop and the entire house in general. She is taking her meds religiously, and and hopefully in the coming days, she'll be a lot better and back to playing Tantra.

Keisha is, as always, very considerate with her grandma. She helps me massage her, takes water up to her room, and always asks whether it's time for her to drink her medicines. I'm very thankful to have Keisha around, she's a big help.

No comments: