Saturday, December 1, 2007

Appendicitis

I know it's a minor thing, but I was really worried when Leslie had appendicitis. Her tolerance for pain for a girl (or am I being subjective) is unusually high, so when she stated her abdomen ached, I knew she wasn't kidding because she rarely says that. She rarely says anything about pain anyway.

I remember when she gave birth to Keisha and Nicole (Simone's real name, we'll have to explain in a later post why), she was still smiling after the operation and with her last cesarean section, she was already sitting down and smiling a couple of hours right after.

Keisha was really worried too; I still recall the look in her face when we started to panic. Although I still remember everything as though it were yesterday, I would like to dwell on the memory of seeing Keisha's face when her mom and I arrived home.

No comments: