Monday, December 3, 2007

Peace of Mind

This week, I'm glad that I don't have to feel bad or uneasy whenever I leave for work. Why? Because one of Keisha's godfathers and his wife are staying with us over the week. I'm glad that my mom in law has someone with her to accompany her whenever I'm asleep during the day and when I leave during the night.

I'm glad that Keisha will have someone to play with while my mom in law is busy doing something else, or whenever she's busy attending to Simone (aka Nicole, which I'll need to explain in a later post).

At least I don't have to worry about how the kids will be whenever my mom in law attempts to do laundry during the day while I'm asleep, or how they'll be during the night while I'm gone. As I said, I'll have peace of mind for this week.

No comments: