Saturday, December 22, 2007

Goodbye PCs

I'd like to collectively apologize for the three of us who haven't been posting on this blog for several days already. We all have been pretty busy with the holidays and stuff plus the fact that we're selling the PCs we have at home. I'm glad and sad at the same time. I'm sad since we're losing an additional source of our income and we're not going to see friends we've already made through the shop as frequently as we did. But I'm glad since Keisha and Nicole will now have more time and space to play with each other instead of being stuck upstairs all the time.

What also makes me glad is the fact that we are going to buy a living room set again, and we're also going to be able to make some repairs in the house. We can get the sink fixed, get a screen door installed downstairs, bring Nicole's crib downstairs, and even take care of fishes again. We're also going to have the privacy we lost, and well, we'll have a living room again.

Having the internet cafe was a blast, and I'm sad to see it go. But with two growing kids to think of, I don't regret making this choice.

No comments: